Learn how your managerial decisions translate into dollars and cents! Like it or not, the budget is the yardstick that top management uses to measure your actual performance. And in today's tight economy, the manager who knows how to plan and use the budget effectively wins hands down over the one who doesn't.
So, if you're a new manager who's "just a little nervous" about budgeting…or an experienced and wants to get a lot more out of the yearly chore…or just want to "hold your own" with financial managers, this workshop is for you!
Why should you attend:
- Do budgets intimidate you?
- You don't really "like" budgeting, do you?
- Would you like to know some shortcuts the presenter has learned over 30 years of managing?
- Would you like the next budget cycle to be the easiest you've ever had to manage?
Then this workshop is for you!
How Participants Will Benefit:
- Examine the purpose and use of a budget
- Learn how to develop a revenue budget
- Be able to translate managerial decisions into dollars
- Set monthly targets and prepare for contingencies
- Get successful reviews and approvals
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Keys to the budgeting process: integrating management's goals, working with operating budgets, costs and expenses, controlling cash and structuring a capital budget
- Measuring performance: analyzing budget variances… actions to take after analysis
- Case study: calculating sales, material costs, direct labor, overhead costs, cost of sales
Who Will Benefit:
- HR Professionals
- CEO/Senior Vice President/Vice President
- Executive Directors/Managing Directors
- To professional's who has been tasked with managing the budget in their organization.