In this webinar, you will learn what behavior-based interviewing is, how it was developed, and why it works. Behavior based interview is the best way to assess how a candidate has performed and assess if they can really do the job they are applying for.
When it comes to job interviews, candidates have master the interviewing process. They've reviewed the job description closely and know how to use key words in their interview.
They've read reviews from other applicants on Glassdoor, and they've studied up on interview strategies via YouTube. So, how do you separate those who have prepared well from those who will truly be the best fit for the job?
Behavior based interview is the best way to assess how candidate has perform and assess if they can really do the job they are applying for.
Why you should Attend:
Organizations are not only challenged with attracting candidates to their organization many are having difficulty finding the right fit for their organization.
If you are new or challenged with identifying the right candidate for your organization - this is the perfect webinar for you.
Question? Do you know how to ask questions to get the most from your candidates? Would you like for candidates to do most of the talking? If you answered YES to either question this is a must webinar.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What behavior-based interviewing is, how it was developed, and why it works
- How to select and organize your questions-so no one is "faking it"
- How to determine what you're really looking for - and how to craft questions to get the answers you need
- How to use behavior-based questions to test for cultural fit
- Why consistency is important and how to make sure you're staying on track with all candidates
- How to evaluate your behavioral interview progress and improve your system going forward
Who Will Benefit:
- Hiring Managers
- Team Lead
- Office Managers