The Coronavirus known as (COVID 19) has totally disrupted the workplace, where anxiety and the way business is done has changed forever. For many organizations having a plan is the BEST course of action, and with the changing national condition, employers are feeling the growing concerns.
As this pandemic continues to unfold each day, there are steps employers can take to manage and minimize chaos in the work environment so employees can continue to be productive and safe at work.
Areas will be covered
- Communication strategy to staff
- Development or revision of sick policy (temporary)
- Development of Social distancing policy
- How current policies such as: FMLA, OSHA, HIPPA, ADA and Disability
- Policy development for remote and virtual workforce
- The use of technology for employee engagement
- Performance expectations and monitoring tools
- Empowerment of Supervisors and managers, how to supervise staff with rising concerns
- Adhering to current federal and state laws
- Development of safety, emergency and contingency plans and procedures
- Customer Expectation during this crisis
Why should you attend
This session provides attendees with current helpful tips to address the rapid changing circumstances and concerns in managing the Coronavirus (COVID 19) threat in the workplace.
Who Will Benefit
- Human Resources
- Office Managers
- Communications Director
- Safety Team
- Team lead