The outbreak of Corona Virus all over the world has many people worried – and now that it has come to the USA – it is affecting how we conduct our day-to-day business.
Whether you believe this is dangerous, or think it is hype, be conservative and be cautious – allow your staff to protect themselves as they feel the need – and offer exceptional safety and work flexibility
This course is to give employees and management ideas as to how to make it safer but physically and emotionally for all.
- Whether the scare of Corona Virus is Real or Imagined
- Current numbers, as of the development of the webinar
- Sanitary Precautions all organizations, and all individuals should take
- What management’s role should be in helping alleviate fears and protect staff in the workplace
- Tips for individuals to make them somewhat safer
- Understanding how individual people react – psychological reactions
Why Should Attend:
The employers must ensure a safe and better workplace for the employees and also ensure they should have adequate policies in place to deal with similar events in the future.
On the other hand, employees should also be equally aware and responsible for their health and workplace.
Employers and employees need to be on the same page to overcome any such crisis.
In this webinar we'll talk what employers and employees can do together to tackle this pandemic in the workplace.
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resources
- Office Managers
- Communications Director
- Team lead