This training program will demonstrate how to manage job rotations and how to overcome common challenges with them.
Today’s workers are constantly looking for something refreshing and new. This thirst for new challenges has posed a problem for many employers, who must learn new ways to train and maintain employee motivation at high levels.
One of the strategies employers are utilizing is job rotation. It’s a strategy used to keep employees challenged and motivated, as well as to provide tangible benefits to the organization.
Learning how to develop and implement effective job rotation programs is crucial to engage employees and build their competencies.
- But how are job rotations effectively used?
- What common challenges appear with them, and how are those challenges addressed effectively?
"Job Rotations" are becoming common in talent management programs. But there are challenges with them. One is that the job rotations are not effectively planned and managed. The second is that job rotations may build unrealistic expectations.
What you will learn:
- Types of Job Rotations: Start-Ups, Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Others
- Common Challenges With Job Rotations, Including:
- Identifying the Competencies to Be Built
- Aligning competencies with your Business Needs
- Managing Expectations of Workers on What Success on a Rotation Will Mean for Their Future
- Providing Regular, Specific Feedback on Performance and on Development
- Other Challenges
- How to Overcome the Challenges
- Future trends in Job Rotations
Why should you attend?
There are many reasons for implementing a job rotation system, including the potential for increased product quality, giving employees the opportunity to explore alternative career paths, creating a pool of staff who can fill in for temporary openings and perhaps most importantly, preventing stagnation and job boredom.
Sustaining employee interest in a single job is not easy, which is perhaps why retention poses such a big challenge for businesses – particularly those with repetitive or cyclical work. Employees outgrow their jobs quickly and it may not be possible for employers to provide enough diversity within a career path to maintain employee interest in the job.
This is where the "job rotation" program steps in to provide job enrichment from an employee's perspective.
By attending this webinar you will learn How to Design and Implement a job rotation program that works best for your organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resource Professionals
- All Employers/Business Owners
- Professionals responsible for framing Employee Retention Strategy
- Managers/HR Directors/ HR practitioners
- Supervisors/Team Leaders
- Companies facing more employee’s turnover.